Welcome to November- A month long celebration of thanks that will fly buy as we approach money blowing season.
Don't let it go by so fast that you miss the most precious moments. A few of mine include the University of Memphis Homecoming which is at the beginning of this great month! Then, I get to be reunited with my huge family that is coming from Hungary, the UK, Nashville and more! I cannot wait to gather all the memories and hold them tight until next year!
Here a few tips to be sure that you are a member of November:
1. Wake up every day and give thanks!
2. Do something you love to do every day!
3. Budget your money for spending season!
4. Try paying it forward!
5. Tell somebody you love them!
6. Listen carefully to everything, even nature!
7. Start getting in the habit of your New Years Resolutions before you actually begin them.
8. Stuff your face!
9. Go on a family outing!
10. Open your eyes to whats going on around you! Peace! Love! Craziness! Happiness! More Craziness!
The things I write about are the love of my life and the life of my love!