I never realized how amazing Nashville, Tennessee is until I watched the show! I've lived about 120 miles away from Music City USA my entire life and the only ambition that I had towards Nashville was going to school there. Never did I realize the immense amount of hustle and talent that there was in such a southern place. I must say, I counted Nashville out. However, I'm so glad that someone saw the beauty in our southern bustling city! As a proud Tennessean, I present to you, 5 reasons you should watch Nashville:
1. You get to brag about the fact that you live near such a cool place!
2. You realize how broad and outstanding the music industry is, and how Nashville plays such a huge role in it!
3. You develop an appreciation for Country music!
4. You'll want to go find touristy spots in this great state of Tennessee as they may be seen on the show!
5. You'll fall in love with the flawed characters and yearn for more of the real Nashville: politics, music, love and more!
So, watch Nashville! Better yet, can someone come out with a show called Memphis?! After all it was the states first capitol and is the largest city in Tennessee! I'm sure the show would be deep rooted and full of southern comfort!
The things I write about are the love of my life and the life of my love!